Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday, Finally!


Well, I've made it to Friday... thank goodness! I had a really rough week at work, we are super busy and I get to work overtime... all work, no play! For a chance, I will finish early today! I can't wait!


I am totally exhausted and I know I won't be able to rest very much during the weekend. I have hooves to trim... lots of them! I want to check Peg's front hooves again and make sure she is comfy, then I have to do her back feet, Dandy's front and back and Pearl's front and back... Hoy! I'll take it one step at a time and if I feel my back starting to give, I'll have to stop or I won't be able to move for a week! So I'll start with Peg, have her warm up before I do her back legs... they are a bit stiff, then probably Dandy, she needs to have her hooves touched up and then Pearl, because she is so nice about giving her feet and never causes me any trouble... well... maybe I'm speaking too fast! lol So I am not garantee-ing to do all three of them, but I will sure try!


This time, I'll take pictures! Promise! I'll set up in the barn, where I can pretty much keep all three horses cross-ties and work one by one... although I'll probably send my SO walking with Peg and Pearl to warm their legs up... Pearl doesn't need it, but she'll just cause trouble in the barn if she doesn't see her friend.


Pictures to come next week!


Take care and have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... this makes me glad that someone else does Izzy's feet. She's good about it, but it's one less thing for me to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feet are my obsession... I would say passion... but I get too darn upset when I see a bad hoof trim and passions aren't supposed to create ill feelings! I have seen good shoeings before, but not many... I can probably count on two fingers! hahahaha! for the good trims (like barefoot trims)... I have yet to see a spectacular one. It's like people are affraid to cut hoof!

    ReplyDelete